Last Updated on January 10, 2023 by Courtney Cole
The start of the work week left Excelsior Springs citizen Carl Driskill being transported to Liberty Hospital by Liberty Fire after a single vehicle car accident around 5:30am, Northbound I-35 at the 15.2 mile marker. Driving a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan, Driskill’s vehicle traveled off the left side of the roadway, struck the median before overturning and striking a cable barrier. The traffic crash report states that the vehicle then came to a rest on its side facing South. The 33 year old driver sustained moderate injuries and was wearing his safety belt at the time of the crash.
We keep the local news free for all citizens thanks to advertisers and individual contributions!
- Excelsior Springs Weekly News Headlines – January 16-29, 2022
- Citizen Spotlight: Kat McKown
- Beloved Coach Larry Jones Celebrates 80th Birthday at Ventana Gourmet Grill
- 3 Incidents Draw Attention to School Bus Safety
- Shoes for Orphan Souls Drive Starts for Rotary Club
- Excelsior Springs Community Center Phase II Continues Development