The start of the work week left Excelsior Springs citizen Carl Driskill being transported to Liberty Hospital by Liberty Fire after a single vehicle car accident around 5:30am, Northbound I-35 at the 15.2 mile marker. Driving a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan, Driskill’s vehicle traveled off the left side of the roadway, struck the median before overturning and striking a cable barrier. The traffic crash report states that the vehicle then came to a rest on its side facing South. The 33 year old driver sustained moderate injuries and was wearing his safety belt at the time of the crash.
We keep the local news free thanks to advertisers and individual contributions!
- House Hunters: Excelsior Springs Edition – Police Pursue Mobile Home in Highway Drama
- Painting the Town – New Murals Installed in Downtown
- Excelsior Springs Approves License Plate Reader Technology
- LPR Services, Street Scans Highlight City Council Agenda
- School Board Meeting Opens with Tense Confrontation
- Excelsior Springs Police, Fire, EMS, and Sheriffs’ Reports for November 24, 2023