Last Updated on November 6, 2022 by Courtney Cole
This year there was beautiful weather for all of the children participating in Trick or Treat events across the community! Traditionally, the start of Halloween celebrations was the annual Downtown Trick or Treating that the downtown business community hosts every year. Hundreds of trick or treaters lined the streets to collect candy and show off their costumes. After the American Legion held their annual Bill Payne Party at the VFW with a costume contest and free hot dog dinner for all families. Wild Bunch also held a trunk or treat event with a haunted house and bounce house.
Notice there wasn’t a paywall? We keep the local news free for all citizens thanks to advertisers and individual contributions!
- Excelsior Springs Scream Wow in ‘Home’ Opener
- Sheriff’s Academy Offers Unique Experience for Citizens
- Excelsior Springs Weekly News Headlines – November 27, 2022
- Orscheln Farm & Home Purchased by Tractor Supply Company
- Excelsior Springs Job Corps Unveils One-of-a-Kind Railcar Training Facility
- Aaron B. Mason Selected as Mid-Continent Public Library Director